Finally, a beautiful handcrafted cutting board that is large enough for any task. Each cutting board is arranged to create a vibrant 3D end grain pattern that is anything but bland! The two contrasting tones of a light tan wood and a rich dark wood create a beautifully function addition to your kitchen.
Unlike traditionally made boards, our cutting board’s end grain allows it to be less dulling to cutlery. Instead of creating a resistance against a sharp blade, the end grain accommodates the cutting blade. Wear and tear is minimized on both cutlery and on the board, giving more longevity to all your cutting tools. This multi-functional board serves as a prep station, cutting and serving board to satisfy all your kitchen-needs.
Care Instructions Wash your unique cutting board in warm, soapy water and thoroughly rinse with clean water. Do not soak. To dry, prop up off of counter to allow all surfaces to air dry evenly. Wood products should never be washed in the dishwasher.
After drying, rejuvenate and protect the wood by rubbing it down with Cutting Board Oil or Mineral Oil. Apply the oil liberally and allow it to soak in thoroughly before use. Regular application of oil will prevent cracking and preserve the rich natural colors of the wood.
- EYE CATCHING DESIGN: This cutting board and serving platter is a beautifully hand crafted piece that compliments any kitchen or dining table. This stunning 3D end grain illusion is the countertop statement piece you have been waiting for.End Grain will also keep your knives sharp longer!
- 3D END GRAIN: Each intricate piece in our handcrafted end grain cutting board is arranged to create a stunning 3D optical illusion. The Walnut and Maple contrasting natural hues compliment each other to create a stunningly unique pattern and they have natural antibacterial properties.
- CONVENIENT HANDLING: The 1 ½” thick butcher block design is as durable as it is beautiful. Unlike inferior cutting boards, this resilient board won’t warp over time and provides two inner handles for safe carrying.
- Food Safe Oil Finish To Preserve The Wood And Keep It Looking Beautiful For Years. Size 15″ x 15″x 1 ½” thick or 12″ x 12″ x 1 ½” thick.
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS: After use, gently wash your cutting board in warm, soapy water and thoroughly dry. Periodically rejuvenate and condition your cutting board but rubbing the surface with mineral oil or cutting board oil.